Wizker turned 1 today!
10 Ingrown Hair Causing Activities #razorbumps #ingrownhair #shave #skincare #barber #barbershop #wax #bikini
Wizker Wellness Tip:
Ingrown hairs are usually caused by the shaving technique.
The known culprits are:
1. Too many passes with the blade. One pass, going 1-2 inches downward at a time will eliminate ingrowns.
2. Too many blades (if you are prone to ingrowns you don’t need 3 or more blades)
3. Pressing too hard on the skin with the blade. A gliding, light touch is all you need.
4. Not enough prep time. You should be using a warm/hot water prep (5 mins). Then leave the shaving creme on for more than 3 minutes to really soften the hair.
5. Using a used blade (this one is obvious, of course)
6. Use of skin/pore clogging cremes or lotions. These keep hairs from growing up. After a shave, keep your skin bare; let it breath, and allow those newly shaved, really small, microscopic hairs to grow out just in time for the next shave
7. Not enough exfoliation to remove excess layers of skin. Use the Wizker as directed.
8. Shaving too many times. This rule is hard to follow especially if you have to shave for your career but if you are prone to ingrowns, try shaving with an electric clipper. The results are not super close but no one but you will know the difference.
9. Shaving against the grain. Shave in the direction of hair growth (usually down, but perform a face map to be sure)
If you have any advice to add, please comment below.
– Stay (Absolutely) Smooth
The WiZKER meets the rapper WordsWorth!
Even Olive Oyl wants a clean shaven man… #razor #shaving
Shark Tank Video Audition : Wizker Ends Razor Bumps (by TheWizker) #ingrown #razor #shaving #bumps
Today’s Wizker Wellness Tip: “Be Kind to Your Skin”
Alcohol Isopropyl strips your skin’s moisture & makes you more venerable to bacteria from propylene, a petroleum derivative and is found in many skin and hair products, fragrance, antibacterial hand washes as well as shellac and antifreeze.
No wonder alcohol-based products sting like a punch in the face!
– Stay Smooth